Never thought our grandfathers possessed dark hearts and evil intent. However, it is clear the past is taking over the present with a vengeance. And, the baby boomers ain't to blame.
A syndicate of septuagenarians and octogenarians want things the way they were-- ice cream socials, soft-spoken stay-at-home-wives, grandchildren who say, “Yes, sir” and “No, Sir.” The “Phil Tee Rich” cartel opposes unions, equal pay or rules that allow the middle class to step up a rung. Looks like the crotchety old men want to teach us a lesson for voting for Barack Obama and for trying to live better lives. In my heart of hearts, I know the cabal ordered the hit. Take their jobs! Take their pensions! Crush the unions! Don’t forget to take the roofs over their heads! They are committing serial anarchy by destroying the American way of life.
Listed are some of the culprits for posting on America’s Most Unwanted list:
- Charles(age 76) & David(71) Koch. Okay, folks--we know the Koch brothers all too well. They are filthy rich. These billionaires are conservative extremists. The Kochs are underwriters of the Tea Party, Americans for Prosperity. Supplicants--judicial and political-- line up at Koch Industry’s altar of money. According to a February, 2011 Tribune article: Members of the House Energy and Commerce Committee benefited from the Kochs and their employees in oil and gas giants--$279,500 went to 22 of the committee's 31 Republicans, and $32,000 to five Democrats. Charles and David got their money’s worth. Republicans in the House and Senate made gains in efforts to block Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) regulations on greenhouse gas emissions.(The Daily Caller)
- Rupert Murdoch(age 80) Australian-turned-American media mogul--created Fox News, the media mouthpiece for the GOP.
- Philip Anschutz(age 71) is the “stealth” billionaire. He keeps a low profile. Anschutz is a conservative Republican, hardcore Christian. He’s made his money in oil & gas, entertainment (Staples Center, concert arenas in US, Europe & Easter Asia); railroads (Southern Pacific); telecom industry(owned Qwest Communications); sports(Lakers, Kings, Galaxy in LA); and more. The stealth billionaire gives a ton of money to the RNC, GOP candidates and conservative causes: ( From MediaMatters) Focus on the Family---anti-abortion, anti-homosexuality; Institute for American Values--campaigns against single parenting; Enough is Enough--promotes Internet censorship.
Anschutz owns the conservative Weekly Standard and the Examiner Newspapers(nearly 200 markets) and Examiner.com. The target of the articles--president Obama, the Democrats, health care, global warming. Anschutz pushes “moral-and-sex-free-family-fare.” He jumped into the movie business with the Chronicles of Narnia series because of the religious angle. Anschutz also owns the largest chain of theaters in the US--Regal Cinemas and cross-promotes Christian themed movies and books to schools.
- Richard DeVos (age 85) privately held Alticor Corporate Enterprises--best known for company for consumer products, Amway and Quixtar (cleaning, health, beauty and wellness products)
The DeVos family of Michigan give to Christian causes. Are rabid right-wing Republicans. The family(daughter-in-law Betsy and husband, Dick) have been behind the push to do away with public school education. Organizing town hall meetings, advocating a voucher program that would be turned over to privateers. They want to use public money to send rich kids to private schools. Betsy is former Michigan RNC chair. Her brother is Erik Prince, the co-founder of Blackwater( now known as Xe), the mercenary firm.
- Kenneth Langone ( age 75) is another “covert operator” in Republican circles. He is an investment banker, venture capitalist, co-founder of Home Depot, board member of the firm that runs KFC, Pizza Hut, and Taco Bell, former NYSE chair, and a generous trustee of New York University.
According to NYU Local, the New York University blog, Langone attended a secret billionaires meeting in 2010 that was organized by the Koch brothers on strategies about the alleged “threat to free society.” In essence, code words for overturning democracy, replacing it with uber mogul-friendly government. Langone is a backer of groups that produce Tea Party attack ads.
- Co-Founder of Choicepoint, Inc, which wrongly scrubbed Democratic minorities from the voting rolls in 2000.
- Backed Republican Carl Paladino in 2010 for governor of NYS. Paladino got into trouble for sending racist and sexist e-mails (among other questionable acts) during his campaign.
- Langone is combative and once took on former NY Attorney General Eliot Spitzer over an exorbitant pay package $190 million for former NYSE head, Richard Grasso. From Forbes in October, 2004, Langone said: “They got the wrong fucking guy. I’m nuts, I’m rich, and boy, do I love a fight. I’m going to make them shit in their pants. When I get through with these fucking captains of industry, they’re going to wish they were in a Cuisinart — at high speed. If Grasso gives back a fucking nickel, I’ll never talk to him again.”
- Richard Mellon Scaife (age 79)The billionaire is the publisher of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania’s Tribune-Review. He is also heir to the Mellon banking, oil, and aluminum fortune . He supports ultra-conservative and right-wing Republican and libertarian causes. Scaife is described as spoiled, vindictive, narrow-minded.
- Scaife donates & supports: Heritage Foundation; the American Enterprise Institute; the Hoover Institution; the Cato Institute; Accuracy in Media(attacks MSM & opposes the First Amendment); Sarah Scaife Foundation; Carthage Foundation; Allegheny Foundation
- B. Wayne Hughes(age 77) Founder and Chair of Public Storage, according to Wikipedia, the largest self storage company in the US. In 2010, Hughes gave Karl Rove’s conservative political group, American Crossroads, $1.55 million.
- Matty Moroun(age 84) Chair & CEO of Centra Inc., best known as owner of the Ambassador Bridge between Detroit, Michigan & Canada. He is attempting to stop the US, Canada and Detroit from building a new bridge(using fear with the help of Americans for Prosperity, his land buying power and political muscle).
- Harold Simmons(age 80) Texas billionaire who owns 5 firms traded on the NYSE. Owns Contran Corp Valhi, Inc. (titanium products & chemicals). In the past, he has donated to those involved in the Iran-Contra scandal, the Swift Boat Vets, GW Bush, American Crossroads. Simmons, reportedly gave governor Rick Perry $1.1 million in the last election cycle.
- Jerry Perenchio(age 81) former chair & CEO of Univision(media and entertainment).Has donated over the years an estimated $18 million to GOP candidates and Republican causes. Perenchio reportedly has close ties to the Kochtopus.
- Sheldon Adelson(age 78) casino magnate. Staunch anti-unionist and wants to break the backs of unions, which would demolish Democrats. Shares in his Las Vegas Sands Corp dropped drastically in 2008. He lost an estimated $24 billion, plummeting from third richest on Forbes to #178. Now, in 2011, Adelson has climbed to 16th richest. Long time friends: GW Bush, former House Majority leader, Tom DeLay.
- Stanley S. Hubbard(age 77) Chief Executive Officer, President and Chairman of the Board at Hubbard Broadcasting, located in Minnesota. Huge donor to Republican party and candidates from Minnesota. Holdings include radio and TV in Minneapolis/St Paul, TV stations in NY and Mexico and USSB and radio stations, Ovation TV and Reelz Channel.
- Charles R. Schwab(age 74), businessman(brokerage), supports privatizing Social Security accounts
- George Arygyos(age 74), real estate, former ambassador to Spain and former owner of Seattle Mariners and big time fundraiser for GO
- Sam Fox(age 82) businessman from Missouri, major GOP donor and fundraiser, former ambassador to Belgium until January, 2009.
These are just a few of the angry, old men who are using money to corrupt our judicial and political system--stealing from us--one man, one vote.